Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I buy a clear glass plate for my microwave carousel?

I took the one I had out to wash it, and clumsy me dropped it and broke it into a bunch of pieces. Otherwise, the microwave is fine so I don't want to buy another one. Does anybody know?Where can I buy a clear glass plate for my microwave carousel?
You can buy it from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>Where can I buy a clear glass plate for my microwave carousel?
Depending on what area you live in. Goodwill store OR Do you have a goodwill outlet ';bin store'; where you buy things by the pound? The price of glass items is .39 cents a pound.





Allot of microwaves go totts up so there has to be an abbundance of those plates.





If you don't have a goodwill in your area contact me and send me money thru paypal and i'll find you one if you tell me the diameter and/or the make and model.





I'll chrge you 10.00 shipping included..
those are surprisingly hard to find. I worked at a used appliance store and had several looking for those things , that would be a good place to check. also check behind Lowe's stores where the dump off the old stuff and you might find one.
You can buy a microwave clear glass plate at the website below.
advertise a 'wanted' on Freecycle in your town....





otherwise, contact the maker of your microwave and ask them about a replacement.....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment