Sunday, February 7, 2010

A door that has clear glass but when you lock it the glass becomes opaque. Where can I buy one?

I saw these on a CSI show a while back where the stall door in the bathroom was clear glass but when it was locked the glass would become opaque so that you could not see through it. I think these doors would be awesome in a house. Does anyone know where to find these or who makes them?A door that has clear glass but when you lock it the glass becomes opaque. Where can I buy one?
wow... i would love some doors like that! i'm about to do a search %26amp; i'll check back to see if anyone has answered your question...





so far i've seen pictures, but i can't find where to purchase them :(





http://www.smarthome.com has some unique things.. i looked, but could'nt find it. but it may be on there. so you can try looking as well.A door that has clear glass but when you lock it the glass becomes opaque. Where can I buy one?
I want to know too!!! Look on the web!!!
I don't know but it sounds cool. Where did u see it at? TV?
I never heard of anything like that - they had the same thing in the movie Spy Game. I always thought it was a hollywood thingy - not real.
I saw that episode, Gil Grissom is devine. More to the point, you better ask at your local DIY place. They will be expensive too.
not sure where to buy them, but I know that they have, windows that will go opaque for use in bathrooms, they work by applying a small electrical charge, like an LED Screen on a laptop computer. When the lights on, the window goes dark. it's referred to as a self-darkening window.
at a hardware store, ask them and they will tel you.

No comments:

Post a Comment