Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I fix a broken clear glass figurine and look as if it was never broken?

I have a medium sized clown figurine made of blown glass. It is mostly clear with little color. It is a gift for a friend. I cannot find another like it but the bow broke off. it was a clean break with no chips. please give any ideas to bond glass to glass. I thought about super glue but would like other ideas first before I experiment. Thanks to anyone that offers an idea.How do I fix a broken clear glass figurine and look as if it was never broken?
with glass it is very hard to make it look like that it has not been broken. i have tried it but failed miserably. im sorry mate but it looks like your out of luck! hope you solve the problem!! and tell us the answer if you find one!How do I fix a broken clear glass figurine and look as if it was never broken?
I don't think you can repsir it without it being noticable but even repaired you will still have a neat art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment