Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear out what I think is broken glass from my Maytag dishwasher?

My dishwasher makes a clicking %26amp; grinding sound when running through the wash cycle. It doesn't do it all the time %26amp; it still washes the dishes well. I did find some broken glass in the dishwasher, and I am guessing a smaller piece is caught somewhere and is causing the noise. Can I remove it or should I wait and see if it works itself out?How do I clear out what I think is broken glass from my Maytag dishwasher?
You may need a torx screwdriver to remove part of the sump assembly to gain access to the broken glass. T20 and/or T25 should work.How do I clear out what I think is broken glass from my Maytag dishwasher?
See if your vacuum cleaner hose will fit down in there. Maybe you can suck it out; trying to reach it with your hand could cause injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment