Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where could I find clear static-cling film to apply to glass?

I'm looking for clear static-cling film. I'm not really sure what to call it other than that. If you don't know what I mean, imagine the tinted static-cling film you can buy to tint your car windows. I'm looking for that, except clear.





Another example of it would be a friend of mine who has a New York Yankees logo on the back window of his car. It's the Yankee logo on a square piece of this clear static-cling film. You just apply the film to the window and press out the air bubbles with your fingers or a credit card.





Could I get some of this clear film somewhere? I've looked at craft stores, hardware stores, general merchandise stores, even eBay. I haven't had any luck so far. Have you ever seen it anywhere?





Thanks!Where could I find clear static-cling film to apply to glass?
try this store, or email them, they might be able to help.


http://www.shindigz.com/catalog.cfm?cat=鈥?/a>


They carry the clear clings wall decorations.Where could I find clear static-cling film to apply to glass?
Yes I have seen that. It was a while back, but a car care company sold it, like a paint and body supply store.


It was called Clear Window Tint Film.


I think it was or had a UV block in it but was clear, hope that helps.
I saw it at Home Depot. In the window treatment dept.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment