Sunday, February 7, 2010

Need a digital camera to take photos of clear glass?

Every time I've taken a picture of shower door glass or mirrors, the results are ALWAYS poor. I don't even know how much I should expect to spend. They may ultimately be used for a brochure to be given to customers.





When I take the photos the glass nearly disappears in the background or a reflection. What additional features do I want to look for in a camera so that I can make glass look on film like it does in person or better?Need a digital camera to take photos of clear glass?
It is all in the lighting.





Just look at the way your competitors light their show doors and just copy them.





You may have to make a capital expenditure and buy a DSLR and a lens that is wide enough to shoot what you need.Need a digital camera to take photos of clear glass?
1. Don't use a flash.


2. Use a tripod or something to hold the camera very steady.


3. Experiment with different angles and lighting.


4. Maybe show a person touching the glass/mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment