Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I find vintage style eyeglasses with clear glass?

I need it for an actor in a play about WW2. He has to wear the glasses quite a bit on stage and he normally doesn't wear glasses. I don't have a lot of money to spend!Where can I find vintage style eyeglasses with clear glass?
Try ebay. There is a pretty good selection for decent prices. They would normally either come with clear lenses or no lenses. I used to work for an eye doctor who put clear lenses in for free for several of my friends. Not sure what the going rate on this would be, but Im sure you could get something made for them.Where can I find vintage style eyeglasses with clear glass?
Your best bet is to go to a thrift store or an antique store. If you purchase the glasses then you can take them to an optometrist. If you are lucky maybe you can get the optometrist to do the clear plastic lenses for free. Trade an ad space in the program for the work done on the glasses.
bootcamp
lens crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment