Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should I have clear glass for my shower screen or coloured/frosted glass?

I am getting a new shower screen and have ordered clear glass but I am having second thoughts... Should I have a coloured or frosted glass instead?Should I have clear glass for my shower screen or coloured/frosted glass?
i prefer to shower in a frosted glass, for privacy reasons. but then again, a clear glass will get foggy from the steam anyways, so i suppose it doesnt matter.Should I have clear glass for my shower screen or coloured/frosted glass?
Clear glass is o.k. It's easier to keep clean, no mould can build up on it.
Colored or frosted would give you more of the feeling of privacy-especially if you don't live alone. Especially if you have a child who may wander in to the bathroom while you take a shower.


Take care.
That all depends on how self-conscious you are while showering or if you have other people who live with you and what you do and do not want them to see.


Oh, and don't watch any Alfred Hitchcock movies... LOL
How's about both? You could get clear glass with a nice etched design on it! Either way, allways wipe it down with Lemon Oil, it will keep the hard water deposits off. Byee
Frosted, because the clear will show any little bit of soap or water spots! Frosted is less noticeable so you won't have to constantly clean it every time you look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with the selentic guy....


depends on how cute you are.





or if you live with room-mates, who you don't want to


see you naked, then go with the frosted glass.





feel free to e-mail me a picture of yourself so i can give you a solid answer. ( just kidding )
I understand everyones point about you getting both types of glass... but why take their ideas? I think that you should go with what you're most comfortable with. If you live alone, what should it matter? If you live with others, then I'd go with frosted glass... mainly based on the privacy part of the situation. Plz let me know how it goes.
It's a preference I'm sure but we just built a new home and had to pay more for the option to have clear which of course we did. You made the right choice.
depends on your color scheme. or hair color. wait......what was the question?
coloured or frosted glass
That, I'm afraid, is entirely contingent on your approximate hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment