Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I keep the clear glass shower doors clean?

I use the water softening solution spray (Shaklee's) on the doors, but after a few showers the class gets cloudy and not clear. I like Shaklee's because it's non-toxic and environmentally friendly. But my schedule is very busy and I don't get time to wipe it every time. I was wondering whether there was a clever solution to keep the clear glass doors clear, other than wiping and washing the class doors after each shower use?How do I keep the clear glass shower doors clean?
Use lemon juice. It works like a charm.How do I keep the clear glass shower doors clean?
ok well....this will probably work for like every couple of showers....mix white vinegar with water and wipe the clear door with the mixture...it works on my shower doors :)
just use mr.clean magic eraser or tilx shower foam or oxclean





it works for me








hope it helps
I am so glad you asked this question because I had been wondering the same thing. I did try the WD-40 and also the Skin so soft. They really do work...Thanks for asking this question, we all learn from other peoples experience's.
A way to keep them clean is to wipe a towel over them right after you get out of the shower or bath everytime because it takes away the condensation.So wipe a towel over them every time you get out of the bath or shower.
Use Scrubbing Bubbles or Windex once a week and that will keep it clean.





Some times you can't be environment friendly when you want a clean house.
they have this oil based product at wal mart specific for foggy eye glasses,.i forgot the name of it, yet you might want to ask them there,.


http://www.walmart.com
Mr. Clean's foaming Magic eraser.
Avon's Skin so Soft oil removes the scum and your bathroom smells good. I put put the skin softener on a paper towel %26amp; wipe down the glass doors. I do this once a week.
I use a squegee after every shower and hot vinegar to clean it.
There is.


Tilex 'Fresh Shower'.


You just spray the shower down after you use it.


Works wonders.
aommonia and water cleans good; when you have time, also wipe with a paper towel that is soaked in rubbing alcohol
You can use WD-40 just spray on and wipe off, this will keep the shower doors clean, I do this on my shower door and I don't have to clean for many showers after that. You can also use fabric softner on your door to keep it cleaner longer, just wipe on a little fabric softner and dry off with a soft clean dry cloth, thats it! even dryer sheets work, just moisten a clean dryer sheet and rub on.

No comments:

Post a Comment