Sunday, February 7, 2010

How much is my Coca-Cola Clear Glass Door Refrigerator with Bottle Handle worth?

I have a Full size Coca-Cola Refrigerator with clear glass door and Coke Bottle Handle. Made by Beverage Air (Made in U.S.A.).


It's like the ones that they have in grocery stores.


It has 3 shelves and an adjustable temperature knob.


About 55 tall x 24 wide x 24 deep.





It is in pretty good shape and gets very cold.





How much is this fridge worth??





Thanks.How much is my Coca-Cola Clear Glass Door Refrigerator with Bottle Handle worth?
I don't know how much its worth but I would be interested in buying it for my husband for fathers day. Do you live in Los Angeles?How much is my Coca-Cola Clear Glass Door Refrigerator with Bottle Handle worth?
You are a little out of the categories in your question, try eBay and see if you can find something like it or a used restaurant equipment dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment