Thursday, February 18, 2010

How much are those clear glass ornaments from michaels?

i need to buy a lot of clear glass ornaments, but i want them to be cheap. anyone know how much they are?How much are those clear glass ornaments from michaels?
I was just wondering the same thing. Go to flyerland.ca and get a coupon for 40% of one item (or use the one out of the michaels flyer) and that will help lower the price for you. I`ll be gong to get some this weekend.How much are those clear glass ornaments from michaels?
I tried going to michaels website and looking for prices but they don't sell anything online.


Target sells them online and for a set of 4 they are 7.99


if you want to bid on them you can try ebay...my searching has found one seller who has them listed as 2.99 for 8.





But to find out prices for michaels you have to go to their store or you can call them and have them tell you the price because if I call the store near me and get a price, it probably won't help you because where you live they might charge more or less.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment