Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you get soap residue off a clear glass shower door?

Tried many products without success, even SOS pads. I guess it is called soap scum.How do you get soap residue off a clear glass shower door?
I've used baby oil to dissolve the scum. Then, try to find Glass Wax, and that will keep the scum off longer.How do you get soap residue off a clear glass shower door?
ah hah yes ....well I have renters in my home and there bathroom had blue and black soap scum so bad on the tiles and glass.


I was re grouting their bathroom and with my razor blade I scraped it and Hallellulla !!!!!! Yes !!!! I came off so easy and no scratches?





I remember we use razor blades to take off the stickers on new cars at a dealership.It also worked on the calcium deposits ....yes it was an awsome!!!! discovery and you just have to buy a package of blades at the hardware store! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo easy and I cleaned house proffesionally I used to have to scrub so hard for stuff like that...
Call your local janitorial supplier. They will have a commercial product designed just for that. Of course you will still have to scrub. There is cleaning product that I know that just works without some agitation or scrubbing.


The janitorial supplier that I work for has these products so I'm sure you local supplier will too.
I have found that one of the easiest and cheapest ways to clean the tub as well as shower doors is Shampoo! I buy large, cheap, unheard-of shampoos at places like Dollar Tree or Big/Odd Lots. Use a ';scrubbing'; sponge. SOS will scratch, and give the doors a grungy appearance. Hope you didn't get that far!
Shower Power works great. It available at most large retailers.
use( vim with bleach)on asponge pad
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment