Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I get clear glass globes?

I'm looking for clear glass bulbs, or globes. Like the kind that are used for snowglobes. Need to find a cheap supplier that I can buy bulk from. Is there a company that makes these that I can buy from?Where can I get clear glass globes?
i would try a art store. as far as cheap glass globes I kind of doubt you will find them for to cheap. the best bet is to try a art store like micheals or something. a craft store i guess. best luck. i know of many places that have them, but not cheap. any home improvemnt place, places like pier99 and so on. but cheap in bulk would be hard. I suggest going some where that sells them and then seeing if you can get the product suppliers info. If its not on it make the sales associate tell you. they may be new or just the kind who dont care so just bug them tell them before you buy it you want the information from the store and so on. they can check it up on the computer with the UPC.Where can I get clear glass globes?
Contact trade associations or to get offers from suppliers and manufacturers of glass bulbs, globes, send an email with your requirement to buy@epog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment