Sunday, February 7, 2010

What kind of plants can grow in clear glass containers with rocks at the bottom for drainage?

I saw some really pretty orchids like this in a magazine and some other plant but I couldn't figure out what it was. I like plants that are easy to care for. I saw the examples in the Pottery barn catalogWhat kind of plants can grow in clear glass containers with rocks at the bottom for drainage?
Type ';terrarium'; into your favorite search engine...they are a really fun thing to do! Good luck!What kind of plants can grow in clear glass containers with rocks at the bottom for drainage?
Bamboo is a great plant to grow in a clear glass with river rock at the bottom to anchor the roots and retain the water. Their roots stay in the water, not above. I have one in my window that's 5 years old and absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment