Thursday, February 25, 2010

Should I remove the clear plastic film that is on the back door (glass area) of my relatively new microwave?

Im cleaning my 1 year old microwave for the first time (its not heavily used to begin with) and I noticed that as I was washing the inside/back of the door there appears to be this plastic film on the inside..almost begging to be pulled off. But its only on the glass..and it fits perfect on the glass. Anyone have any ideas whether or not I should remove this plastic film?Should I remove the clear plastic film that is on the back door (glass area) of my relatively new microwave?
This is to protect the glass from scratches etc till you get it home and remove the plastic. Yes remove the plasticShould I remove the clear plastic film that is on the back door (glass area) of my relatively new microwave?
Sure, if it's begging you to take it off, take it off! I took mine off right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment