Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does anyone know whether the BCS trophy - that clear football is glass or plastic?

and who made it?Does anyone know whether the BCS trophy - that clear football is glass or plastic?
It is Waterford Crystal, I don't know who designed it though. Check out the link I have attached.Does anyone know whether the BCS trophy - that clear football is glass or plastic?
It's rock candy. After the game the winner gets to lick the trophy gone.
Sounds stupid to me.





Probably some under payed minor child in a poor country made it. It is just like America to have something like that.
it's glass and made by the collegate exchange
glass...dont know who made it
I've read that it has a value of $30,000.00. I doubt that a plastic trophy would cost that much. Who made it? I haven't a clue.
glass
it's crystal.. waterford crystal to be precise.. and costs like a lot of money to make..
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment