Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I found a clear glass bottle that says: Stephens Sons & Co. Gloucester. Has anyone heard of it?

I found it on the shoreline of Ewa Beach, Oahu. I would like to know the value or history of this bottle. The letters are embossed.I found a clear glass bottle that says: Stephens Sons %26amp; Co. Gloucester. Has anyone heard of it?
Read the first little ';part'; with the wagon:





http://www.railway-models.co.uk/x678_1.h鈥?/a>





Apparently they were Jam %26amp; Pickle Manufacturers and Vinegar Brewers..





That's all I could find, sorry.I found a clear glass bottle that says: Stephens Sons %26amp; Co. Gloucester. Has anyone heard of it?
How neat to find the bottle! I bet it got jettisoned overboard from a passing ship It probably isn't worth much, but it is certainly worth keeping.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment