Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a Queen Anne Glasbake bundt/jello dish.It is almost 9' diameter.Clear glass.?

The center ';hole'; is not punched out, I am wondering if this makes it special? It is in perfect condition. I am curious what it is worth.? Also, how do I use it for a bundt cake? it seems kind of small?I have a Queen Anne Glasbake bundt/jello dish.It is almost 9' diameter.Clear glass.?
From what I've seen, they are worth anywhere from about 10-20 USD. They were manufactured by McKee from the depression through the 40's and the earlier ones did not have the center hole open. You can bake a bundt cake recipe in it, just grease and flour it before pouring in the batter. It will not accomodate all of the batter for most recipes, however.I have a Queen Anne Glasbake bundt/jello dish.It is almost 9' diameter.Clear glass.?
not sure how much it is worth....if its old i would back in it...


not sure


im prolly not much help pick the first person who answered.... she sounds the best lol





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment