Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm looking for glassware that came out in the 60's that were clear glass with gold aztec & red design.

This glassware was given to customers at Bonded stations for purchases of gasoline %26amp; other products they sold. Please someone out there can help me find these items. They had glasses, punch bowls with ladel %26amp; cups, bakeware, fruit bowl, and many other items to numerous to mention. Thank You for your information.I'm looking for glassware that came out in the 60's that were clear glass with gold aztec %26amp; red design.
Try ';repacements.com';. They have many patters in stock and access to others.I'm looking for glassware that came out in the 60's that were clear glass with gold aztec %26amp; red design.
Try ebay... I've seen some real original stuff on that site. Run a search for collectible glassware or vitnage glassware. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment