Thursday, February 25, 2010

Has anybody ever walked into a clear glass door?

it's because i have... and i wanna know if other people have too :)Has anybody ever walked into a clear glass door?
yep.. it happened at school in between lessons, so the place was crowded, and I dont know how or why, but i just smacked, face first into the door making a ';doof'; sound as I hit it, getting a weird look from the guy on the other side of the door.


:oHas anybody ever walked into a clear glass door?
No, but it happened to my friend. We hadn't met for years and we had just arranged to meet up in the local restaurant. He spotted me and started running towards me and we were both going to hug each other and his face slammed into the door. If it wasn't for the fact that he was my best friend, I would've laughed my head off. So, our meal was destroyed in the end and I had to take him to A%26amp;E to get treated 'cos he got a broken nose. Haha.
i havent but my friend did


it was an open glass door but while i walked through the door she walked straight into the pane of glass the door meets when its closed. it was sooo funny i was in hysterics for about ten minutes straight. the shopkeeper kept giving me funny looks...
yeah when i was younger and moved house there were large french doors that lead into the conservatory, walked into them all the time. led to my mum putting stickers on them so i could see when they were closed. looking back makes me cringe and feel a right twit. but the best of us do it!!!
Yep. I walked into one. Then I opened it. I went to the kitchen to get ice for my head and when I was there my someone closed it and when I came back I thought it was open and walked into it again.
yep at a train station i was walking next thing bang the glass was so clean it did'nt see it
No. but after i cleaned one someone walked right through and had glass go through his vein in his leg. went to hospital.
yes lol


i thought the glass door was open nd it wasnt
yes at a realy posh italian restaurant
No, that would be daft.
Oh yeah i ran straight into it and knocked myself sparko. Ouch.
walked into one once bust my nose blood everywhere ouch
you ar enot alone lol!!
no but i did walk into a screen. =)
Yep, my son ran into my mum's patio doors and he came off worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment