Saturday, February 27, 2010

Have you ever walked into a window or a clear glass door?

I've done that a few times on holiday. Usually trying to get on the balcony when I've had too much to drink. Never hurt myself doing it though. Just damage a bit of pride when everyone is rolling around laughing at me. lolHave you ever walked into a window or a clear glass door?
Yep, I walked it to the sliding glass door going out into my garden. I was camping out in the garden with some of my friends and when to go inside. Instead of just stepping inside i did a kind of little jump onto what I thought would be the carpet inside. But I went thwack! off the glass door. I was lucky all my friends were still inside the tent and didn't see me.Have you ever walked into a window or a clear glass door?
Oh Lord yes! I slammed into the door leaving the bank. Knocked myself from here to tomorrow- mega embarrassing!





It wasn't my branch and I just assumed that, like mine, that particular door would open.I barrelled into it head down busily putting things into my handbag.
No but i bumped into a screen at my neighbors house it was pretty embarrassing. She said ';Be careful, we have to open it first';.
prb uncountable times.... one dat iu cant forgt, i saw d shadow of some one on glass... and i wanted to go to him, so i though he was behind the glass... and boom went ino glass.... yeahh...
I have walked through a screen door thinking it was open and broke it.
There is hardly anything that I haven't walked into. being blind in one eye tends to cause that sort of thing.
I ran into a huge mirror in spain, i thought it was another part of the bar, never went there again..
Never
No but my wife has 3 times much to my amusement
I haven't but i have seen many people do it and its a scream
yes.i dun actually have a perfect vision
no, im not so blind
no
i almost walked in2 a clear glass n i felt so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment