Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a clear glass shower door with water spots....?

How do and what do i use to remove water spots from a clear shower glass door?I have a clear glass shower door with water spots....?
Lime-Away and follow directions on the bottle.I have a clear glass shower door with water spots....?
Start with vinegar and water, 30 to 70. If that doesn't work go for a chemical like lime away, it's strong, wear rubber gloves, this should do the job.
Vinegar...plain old no-name vinegar...its so simple its hard to believe it works! use it straight from the bottle ...no need to dilute it...smells awful %26amp; works great. I use it every week on my glasss shower screens.
A sponge dipped in white vinegar will take care of that for you.
Clean it first and always use a squeegee after showers to keep it from spotting.
Try baby shampoo on a washcloth. Rinse well. Then Rain-X it if so desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment