Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really don't want to paint my salt and pepper Shakers would like unique ideas to do with them clear glass

How about etching or engraving designs on them? You could buy some etching stencils at your local hobby store along with etching cream %26amp; do it very easily. (You can also create your own stencils using contact paper %26amp; an exacto knife to cut out patterns you like.)





OR





You could use the glass bit on a Dremel hand held tool %26amp; engrave designs on them.





Personally, I think the etching is alot easier because you have to be EXTREMELY precie with the dremel %26amp; one little wrong move %26amp; you've ruined it.I really don't want to paint my salt and pepper Shakers would like unique ideas to do with them clear glass
Polymer clayers like to cover or partly-cover glass salt and pepper shakers with decorative polymer clay. (They can look almost any way you can dream up).





If you're interested in that idea, check out at this page at my polymer clay ';encyclopedia'; website that discusses just covering shakers:


http://glassattic.com/polymer/covering.h鈥?/a>


(... click on the BOTTLES %26amp; JARS subcategory --under the GLASS category...)








HTH,





Diane B.I really don't want to paint my salt and pepper Shakers would like unique ideas to do with them clear glass
how about decals?
I reccomended decoupage last time. It's not painting. How about ribbon? They have really thin decorative ribbons at craft stores and you could glue those around the bottles. Maybe do different colors or patterns on each one.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment