Saturday, February 27, 2010

I need clear, inexpensives boxes to hold a single wine glass that will be a gift. Help for where I can find?

I need to find some clear or frosted gift boxes either hard side or those you put together. They need to hold a single wine glass that will be a present and I need to be able to purchase the boxes in bulk.I need clear, inexpensives boxes to hold a single wine glass that will be a gift. Help for where I can find?
Possibly those boxes that Beanie Babies are sometimes put in? Not sure of cost but you can purchase those in bulk. You can ask at places where they sell the beanie babies. They should know where to purchase them and they could possibly get a better deal for you.I need clear, inexpensives boxes to hold a single wine glass that will be a gift. Help for where I can find?
I would type boxes and gift wrap into the search engine, and then just start checking every site for what I wanted. There is every type of box possible available.

No comments:

Post a Comment