Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I purchase a clear glass ginger jar style lamp - one I can fill with seashells?

I have had difficulty locating a small clear glass lamp that I can fill with seashells or greenary. I used to see them all the time and now I need one for a Christmas gift for me niece.Where can I purchase a clear glass ginger jar style lamp - one I can fill with seashells?
I have seen them at the Apple Barn and Cracker Barrell, good luck with your search!Where can I purchase a clear glass ginger jar style lamp - one I can fill with seashells?
Magic Mart, JC Penney Catalog, Sears, TJ Maxx, Pier I
Depends what area you live in, the hobby stores used to sell them,because they have lamps that you can make and they usually have all the accessories. In our area we have Hobby Lobby and Michael's hobby store.
Pier l seems to have a lot of those type of things but have you tried Greenery Barn or a place like that, they have a lot of artificial plants, vases, things to make center pieces?
Go to a flea market in/near your area. I'll bet you can find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment