Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where can I find a Clear Road Biking Glass?

I am looking for clear Biking Glass, for road biking. (Kansas roads are full of small insects in summer harvesting time...!) I am looking for a nice white/silver frame with clear glasses.


Send me the web link.Where can I find a Clear Road Biking Glass?
Safety glasses don't have enough ventilation for cycling, so they will fog up easily.





I buy mine @ Performance. The first link is to all their glasses, the second is a specific set that should match what you want. They come with 3 sets of lenses, so you can change them according to conditions.Where can I find a Clear Road Biking Glass?
I would go with safety glasses. I have a pair of tinted safety glasses that I got from work and they work great. I wear them all the time when i drive or do anything else outdoors.





http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/safetygl鈥?/a>





http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-49-17-24鈥?/a>





Safety glasses have plenty of ventilation if you get the right pair. I wear mine for hours of ridding without any problems. People have to work with these glasses for 8 -12 hours under hotter conditions then cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment