Thursday, February 18, 2010

My dad had a lighter that was clear glass, so that you could see the liquid fuel and had a button on the side?

when you turned the lighter up side down and pushed the button it refilled the lighter. what was the name and make?My dad had a lighter that was clear glass, so that you could see the liquid fuel and had a button on the side?
Scripto made one like that.


Butane cartrige I think.


I collect the Fishing fly scriptos.


But I have seen those in my ebay searches.My dad had a lighter that was clear glass, so that you could see the liquid fuel and had a button on the side?
I remember that type of lighter.. It was a Ronson but sorry.. do not remember the ';model';.. You know.. that was some time ago.. a good lighter but as with all good things, they stop makling them.. You know..I would go to ronson.com and they have a contact button.. try it there.. there will be either an email address or/and an 800 number

No comments:

Post a Comment