Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I clean water/soap spots from my clear glass shower door?

A pumice stone sort of worked but yikes...who wants do do that? I can keep it clean with a daily spray but to get it clean to start?How can I clean water/soap spots from my clear glass shower door?
try a mr. clean sponge...i buy the generic ones at target and they work wondersHow can I clean water/soap spots from my clear glass shower door?
Try this cloth. You have to buy in packages of 5 but they are only like $3 bucks a piece. I have ordered them and use them on everything, especially windows. They are made out of tiny fibers that work like razor blades.They are guaranteed not to scratch and all you do is rinse the cloth under water, wring it out and wipe ANY surface with no streaks or scratch. Use em over and over. I have not thrown one away yet!


I even waxed my car with it! I am sold on this ...I encourage you to try it out.


www.eazeeclean.com
Windex and dry paper towels like you clean your car windshield.
use lemon oil. works great with minimal effort.
TRY TILEX SPRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment